By Erica Houskeeper on February 24, 2020
Keeping your business running smoothly means being tuned into everything from sales to inventory. Payanywhere’s powerful reporting tools allow merchants to pull detailed summaries on transactions, product sales, customers, and more.
Here is the type of information you can gather from Payanywhere reports:
- Account Summary: A breakdown of gross and net sales.
- Card Brand Summary: Sales totals for credit transactions, organized by card brand.
- Customer Experience: A summary of customer feedback sorted by name, date, invoice number, rating, and employee.
- Customer Export: Export a listing of customers and their contact information
- Customer Performance: View customer spending habits.
- Deposit Detail: Individual transaction listings based on daily batch. This feature is only available on single-day date ranges.
- Disputes Report: View the status of disputes.
- Deposit Summary: An overview of a merchant’s deposits with net totals.
- Employee Flash Report: Totals for net sales, discounts, tax, tips, voids, refunds, and payment methods by an individual employee.
- Employee Performance: Track employees by volume sold and number of transactions.
- Flash Report: Get a quick glance or close your day by viewing totals for net sales, discounts, tax, tips, voids, refunds, and payment methods.
- Expanded Transaction Report: Export an expanded listing of all transactions in a specific time period. Item Export: Export a library of items with stock counts.
- Item Performance: Detailed item performance.
- Payment Type Summary: View sales totals by type of transaction.
- Product Sales Report: Item and category performance by quantity and sales volume.
- Refund Summary: View a detailed breakdown of refunded transactions in a period.
- Tax: View sales totals by taxable amount and total tax collected.
- Transactions: Export a listing of all transactions in a period.
- Transactions by Item: View transactions by item.
- Transactions by Category: View transactions by category.
Payanywhere reports can be created by selecting a specific date range. The Account Summary, Flash, and Product Sales Reports can be downloaded as PDFs, while the Transaction, Customer, and Item Exports can be downloaded as PDF or CSV files.
How to Access Transactions Report
See a list of transactions and view details by clicking on a specific transaction. Use pre-set filters to separate Credit Sales, Debit Sales, Cash Sales, Pre-Authorizations, Virtual Terminal, Invoices, Refunds, and Voids. Click the “Calendar” icon to filter by date or a custom range. If you haven’t already done so, you can associate a customer with a transaction under “Transaction Details.” To email, SMS, or print a receipt, click on the “Options” icon next to the “Transaction Details” header.
How to Access Your Customers Report
View and manage your customers Edit customer information to include name, phone number, and email address. Select a customer to see a list of their transactions as well as their customer experience ratings.
How to Access Your Sales Report
See a detailed breakdown of your sales activity with charts and graphs. Filter your sales activity by Volume, Method, Customers, Employees, Items, and Categories. Custom Date Ranges can be created by clicking on the “Calendar” icon to pull a custom date range by day, week, month, year, and time.
Thanks to Payanywhere, accessing information that is vital to your business has never been easier. Sekure's ETA CPP Certified Payment Professionals are experts in using this tool. Reach out to us and we'll be happy to help you.